See our latest creations available for purchase!

Click on pendant below to view...

newest creations
Click through to see slideshow!

One of a kind signed art pendants, necklaces and wall crosses

We LOVE doing custom designs - so give us a call!

SCROLL DOWN for more "Babes"

CONTACT US

CALL US AT 325 656-7655 or 432 352-1201



Powered By Blogger

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!

Babe Fables Unique Designs and Dedra Mergele/Babe Fables (facebook page names)

We post new designs on our facebook page! If you want to purchase one of our creations, just email us at
dedemergele@gmail.com or carolynsgraves@yahoo.com






Sunday, January 15, 2012

Woven Miracles

American Chief Seattle tells us, "Man did not weave the web of life, he is merely a strand in it.  Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself."

Each morning, I ask God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, my Spirit Guides and my Guardian Angel(s) to help me weave miracles knowing full well that I may never know exactly what outcomes I have created. If my vantage point was omnicient, I might truly see how connected we humans are.  This web of life is exciting - at least I think it is - when even the smallest kindness shown can span the globe one strand at a time.
I am thankful for you, my closely woven "miracle friends"!

No comments: