See our latest creations available for purchase!

Click on pendant below to view...

newest creations
Click through to see slideshow!

One of a kind signed art pendants, necklaces and wall crosses

We LOVE doing custom designs - so give us a call!

SCROLL DOWN for more "Babes"

CONTACT US

CALL US AT 325 656-7655 or 432 352-1201



Powered By Blogger

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!

Babe Fables Unique Designs and Dedra Mergele/Babe Fables (facebook page names)

We post new designs on our facebook page! If you want to purchase one of our creations, just email us at
dedemergele@gmail.com or carolynsgraves@yahoo.com






Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hiding

Joy has been playing hide and seek with me lately. She is my elusive muse...have you seen her? Here I sit, ready to create.....hmmmmm. Maybe she is outside on the patio or down by the river? Walking the banks of the Concho, I open a cerebral file drawer labeled "Rivers". Suddenly, I discover Anastasia strolling beside the Danube, listening to blue waters dance their way to the Black Sea. Why, Joy!......There you are! Now I am ready to create....and her name will be Anastasia!

No comments: